- Complete confidentiality.
- 24 Hour Hot Line phone service.
- 24 Hour Emergency Room on-call by trained volunteers to assist victims through medical
procedures at the hospital.
- Legal Advocacy to assist victims through the legal procedures in law enforcement and court.
- Counseling Services and Support Groups facilitated by licensed therapists for victims and their
families whether the sexual assault occurred today or years ago.
- Assistance filing for Victims Compensation is available if the sexual assault is reported to law
enforcement. The South Carolina Victim's Assistance Program may provide payment for medical
expenses and testing, death benefits and counseling that are a result of sexual assault or other crimes.
- Date Rape Presentations for Middle, High school, and College students to promote awareness of
the risks of sexual assault and prevention strategies.
- Training and Consultation to promote sexual assault prevention programs to social service
agencies, law enforcement agencies and community organizations.
- Educational Materials in our lending library.